Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's only Thursday?!

Longest week ever! How does that happen when it's only a 4-Day work week?!?


Started my day with a wheat Bagel Thin with peanut butter and banana and of course an iced coffee. Yum...I could eat this everyday! 


Lunch was pretty much leftovers on a salad. Rotisserie chicken from last nights dinner and I threw some green beans on there too. Not great but it will do for an easy lunch. 


Ugh...the dreaded hill for hill repeats tonight. Did a quick warm up jog then started for the hill. I just started these and am up to 8 repeats. We'll see how it's working soon with the Margarita 5K coming up in a couple of weeks. 


Dinner tonight was great! Easy fish topped with super spicy pico (I promise there is fish under there!) and whole grain couscous and of course my favorite beer- Blanche De Bruxelles. So freaking fabulous! 

Now I'm off to find something to fix my sweet tooth....I'm sure there's a Popsicle with my name on it somewhere.   


No comments:

Post a Comment